The Brown family from Melbourne had the time of their lives in Club Med Phuket, Thailand with days packed with activities, discoveries and even a sports tournament for all 18 family members! While the kids loved competitive sports, the adults enjoyed spending well-deserved carefree time together. The family also has a love for dancing and made the most of the lively evenings on the dancefloor.
1. Why did you choose to go to Club Med Phuket?
We have been to other Club Meds previously and loved the resort locations, facilities and activities and felt that the weather in February was perfect for Phuket.
2. Who did you travel with during your stay?
My husband and 3 children, my husband’s 3 siblings and their families, and my mother- in- law.
3. What was your typical day in the resort?
I started with the early group walk, met my family for breakfast then joined the Zumba and Pool Aerobics, often joined by other members of my family. After lunch I would relax by the pool. My husband and children loved the competitive sports and competitions. After dinner, we enjoyed the evening entertainment and of course the crazy signs and dancing each night. We also had our own table tennis tournament with all 18 family members. For a large family group of 3 generations, there was something for everyone and so many ways for us all to enjoy being together.
4. What was your highlight from the trip?
I loved the dancing each night and seeing our family member enjoying their time together
5. What do you love most about Phuket as a destination?
The weather is consistently warm, the beaches stunning and the people so friendly.
6. What did you enjoy the most in the resort?
The GO’s were amazing and really enhanced our experience. The central focal point of the pool, fun activity area and restaurant meant there was always a place to go to meet others and have fun. The quality and variety of cuisines was a delight. The beautiful beach and the town are at your doorstep if you choose to explore It is perfectly located.
7. What is your top tip for a successful family trip in Club Med Phuket?
Participate in the activities offered – the GO’s are great and make the holiday much more fun
8. What were your favourite activities for a perfect family holiday in Club Med Phuket?
Zumba, Table tennis competition, pool aerobics and pool games
9. What could you pack in your suitcase for a family holiday in Club Med Phuket?
A good camera to capture all the fun memories 🎥
10. Which Club Med are you going to next or would you like to try next?
Finding a future date and coordinating all the family is a big challenge but maybe Mauritius would be exciting.